Thursday, March 1, 2018

Throw Black Thursday Card
Hay Chick
I had to bring back one of my Favorite stamp set
From last year Called Hay Chick. Me and my Best Friend got together last Friday night and made this card. I see a card like this on Pinterest but I add my own twist to how to put it together.
Front of card

 window on front of card

Inside of card

Before we get in to the details of the Chicken Card I want to share with you the Card .
I did live on Facebook Last Thursday. If you missed the live even come see me this Thursday at 6:00pm  you can Fine me on facebook @createwithbonnie
Once i get 8 people to join us on facebook live. I will do a  give away.
so come join us and share with your friends.

 Now lets get to the details of the Chicken Card
Base card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
You are going to line up the base card open end of the card at 3/4
and then the fold end on the cut line
 as seen in the photo below 
then cut

should look like this

for the door you are going to need two pieces one in Crumb cake and one in whisper white
3 1/4 x 4 1/2
you are going to line them the same way as you did with the base card from above.
line one corner on the 3/4 line and the other on the cut line
see photo below
and cut

 should look like this  do the same thing to the whisper white one too.


you will also need to cut from crumb cake card stock
two 1/2 x 1
two 4 15/16 x 1
one 1 1/2 x 1/2

You will stamp all the crumb cake card stock with soft suede ink using the Hardwood stamp set
next stamp your chickens on whisper white using the Masking Technique
Then color with blend pens
next use the wire fence looking stamp from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and stamp off on scrap paper and then over the chickens
Punch a hold for the window on the door I use a one inch circle
I use the 1/2 x 1 pieces to make hinges on door.
I used the 4 15/16 x 1 for the inside of card
I used the 1 1/2 x 1/2 for sign on the door.
Hope you enjoys today Card.

Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stampin up product
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make these three cards for FREE
New March kit


 for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.

ONLY ONE more day to join my Monthly Scrapbooking Kit Club.
click on the Scrapbooking page at the top right hand side of this page for more details

Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.

Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you

Like, Share, and Comment
 


Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/

Product List
Urban Underground Embellishments
Urban Underground Embellishments
[142786]
$6.50

No comments: