Saturday, March 3, 2018

party pandas

Happy Saturday Everyone,
I am just popping in Quick today to share the last Card in my Playful Background Stamp set.
I hope you have enjoyed the Cards I have Shared this week. I would like to Thank you for Taking the time out of your Weekend to stop in and see what I have been up. I hope you get to spend sometime in your craft room making some of these  quick fun and easy cards. If you make one of these cards or any card using the playful Background stamp set. place share a photo in the comments below
I would love to see comments so I know someone is enjoying my blog.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 sored at 4 1/4
next layer pumpkin pie 1 3/4 x 4 1/4
white stamped CS 4 x 1 1/2
 I used the 2 1/4 and 2 1/2 circle punches
Product List is below this blog post


 Reminders
that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stampin up product
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make these three cards for FREE

for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page. 

Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card That is  just for my subscribers.
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you

Like, Share, and Comment



Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

Product List
2-1/2" Circle Punch
2-1/2" Circle Punch
[120906]
$18.00

No comments: