Saturday, June 6, 2015

Birthday Card and open house stuff

I have been so busy with my open house new catalog paper. That for got to post the card that I made with the paper I had left from making the gift bag..
Here is a video on how I made this cute quick card
I had my open house on June 5th and here are some photos .
 I will be posting more on the cards later this week.
make and take post

some new stuff
 

gift bag spot
 

New catalog spot


retired stamps spot
 
Good bags and wish bags to put all there stuff in.
 
more new stuff and the new in-color spot
 


 


 

if you order from me on that day you got to put your name in for one of the two stamp sets that I had. the Winner Was DEBBIE BROWN


Stop by again. if you need anything my link is below. order $50.00 or more and get a FREE Catalog!
If you just need a Catalog FEE is $5.00
 
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: