Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wedding Bear Punch Art

I know i have not been posting much this last week. I have been busy with a few things. One was the wedding album that i shared. The other was these Wedding Bear Punch Art. I just love the way these come out.
If you would like to buy the wedding bear punch art click here Fee is $5.95 for a 10 page tutorial

The other thing that i have been doing  is another one of my other passion is to crochet and make hats and gloves every year for my girls. And i just need a little brake away for scrap booking and card making so i did the girls hats this week. I just love the way they come out.
Paige's is a sock Money she just loves her hat. these photos are not the best.


 Sara's just is just a fun hat that she like. they both love them now to work on the mittens. When i need a brake again.
 I will have a card and video up sometime this week i have got lots of new stuff to share with you!
thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~ 
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

Debby said...

OH my goodness, those wedding bears are adorable.
The girls hats turned out so cute. I also crochet and do several kinds of crafts really. I gotta get back into that.
angel hugs
Debby