Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bootiful Winter Wishes Card


Hello Everyone
 Before i get to the card that i have to share today
I just wanted to let you all know
I have been sick in bed for this pass week
I just started to feel the best today.
So with that said I do not
 have the names ready for the drawing today
To see who is the Lucky winner.
for order $25.00 or more from me.
I will get that done and posted Sometime Sunday.


As for the Card Bootiful Winter Wishes I am going to be
doing 4 cards using the Bootiful Occasions Stamp Set and this is card one.
All the supplies i used in this card you can get at my stampin up Web Site
Wood -126595 $24.95
Clear-126597 $17.95
Page 12-13 in 2012-2013 catalog

 I did a step by step Video below
Thanks for stopping By
~~Bonnie~~

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: