Friday, August 10, 2012

Blog Candy

So i am giving some Blog Candy and what you need to do to get a change to win this candy is
Place a $25.00 order from my stampin up web site 
I have 6 never used stamped sets and one embossing folder.
So for every person that gives me a $25.00 order i will put your name in a hat. I will draw a new prize for every 20 orders i get. So if 20 people order i will draw one gift, if 40 people order i will draw 2 and so on till i have draw all 7 gifts. If i only get 20 orders or less i will only Draw one gift.
If you order $50.00 your name will go in 2 times and $75.00 3 times and so on.
The first person Draw will get to pick what prize she wants of the 7 and them so on.
this is only going to run for One Week.
 Aug 10th to Aug 17th
 On Aug's 18th i will draw the winner/winners.
I have made a video below with more details and photos of the stamps sets.
Here is a list of the stamp sets
  1. Sweet Cake
  2. Sweetheart
  3. Seirls and curls verses (hostess set)
  4. Outlined occasions ( sale-a Bration)
  5. Because i card ( hostess set)
  6. tagtastic ( hostess set)
  7. Textured impression Designer frames
thanks for stopping by and helping me make my business grow so that i can keep given you these video's and sharing what i love to do!
Bonnie
  
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: