Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Deal Join stampin up!







Isn't this just darling? August 1-31st join my team and you will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration.

Dates: August 1-31, 2012
Promotion Details: It's always more fun to stamp with friends! Join my Team and you will get a Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit absolutely FREE-a $60 value! This exclusive kit contains the perfect elements of a spooktacular Halloween decoration!* Remember, you can only earn this special project kit you join my team
*Project kit does not include ink
 
Not only do you get $125 worth of products for just $99 in our new totally customizable Starter Kit, you also get this great project. It comes with materials to make it a Halloween design, but you can easily pop them out and change it up for every holiday!
If you would like to Join My Team you can do this on line by yourself,
 call me  607-749-2301and i will help you out, or email me  swapping4fun@yahoo.com
~~BONNIE~~
 
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: