Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scrapbooking workshop Layout page

Here is the pages that we are going to do at My Scrapbooking workshop on July 17th.
If you want to do the layout let me know by Monday at NOON! so that i have all kits together.
I am going to be working on a wedding album as a gift and i am think i may do a step by step video of what i do. 
Personal Note
thanks for the well wishes! i am feeling much better but my vioce is still not back all the way yet.
Sara is back from camp. She had a great time. I missed her so much this house was way to quit with out her lough. Paige is loving summer school all she keeps telling me about is the play ground..LOL!
thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: