Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th of July Card


This is a fun card to make. A lot of people say they do not do 4th of July Cards
but this card would be a great card to send to someone  that service for are country, if some had a birthday on the 4th of july, or if you are going to have a 4th of July party.
I am going to send this to a service member.
 God Bless them all and thanks for there service to keep me and my family safe!
I did a step by step Video on how i made the card.
 I did not show how i made the punch art. I did a video on that  here
If you would like the free Tutorial for Uncle Sam click here

Here is a photo of the center Pieces that i made for the church spaghetti Dinner
we need 4 more things for a table so this what i come up with. If you would like to see a step by step video on this let me know. We did a spaghetti Dinner for the kids to go to camp. We had 110 people come and we made over 1000. With the Dinner and Auctions. It was so much fun! It was so nice to spend the day with the our church Familys.  We had a lot of laughing and chatting with everyone.
We all did a great job!
On a personal Note
I would like to ask that you all keep my Dad in your parys he has been in the  hospital. They are going to do surgery on sunday at 1pm to take off his big toe. Pleace keep him in your prays.
I will give you a update as soon as i can.
thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: