Friday, May 18, 2012

A Mans Birthday Card

Here is a fun mans card i did a step by step video on how i put this card together.
I hope you will give this card try. This is another great way to use up your DSP.

On a personal note
I just wanted to share a photo of my son race car. this was kiddy ride night
All the Drivers give the kids that come to the race track a ride in there card if they want one.
 We are at the race track every weekend cheering him on.
Thanks for Stopping By
 ~~Bonnie~~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

3 comments:

JUDY said...

what a cute card. i love yiur videos.thanks

Bonnie said...

Judy thanks for the comment i love to read them and i am glad you like my videos. Bonnie~

sandi said...

Thank you for the video and some ideas on how to use some DSP.