Friday, May 11, 2012

Glue/stickles Holder

Here is a great way to store your glue,stickles,crystal effects. You now can keep your glue to the
tip of your bottle when it close to the end and you will not have to tap the thing 100 times.
I have showed you quick video on how to make this.
i am making them for my gals that are coming to workshop Firday.
Hope you enjoy this tip and thinks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~ 

 
 Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

MS Dee said...

I am viewing this on June 11, 2020....thank you for this adorable idea! I am getting ready to set up a SHE SHED for my crafting. This will work beautifully! Glad it was still viewable.

Dee, from MS.