Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bottle Caps Jewelry

Hello everyone,
I have been working on stuff for up and coming craft show that i have in April. One of things is Bottle Cap Jewelry.
I have made over 100 bracelets and Necklaces. I just love the way they come out. I have photos of the finished bracelets to show you and Necklaces are still drying .
I will share them on another post.
I think i am going to sell them for $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00. I have all different ones. what do you think? If you would like to see a video on this let me know.




thanks for stopping by
Bonnie~~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

PocketsOfInspiration said...

These are PRECIOUS! How cute.

I'm forwarding you the link to the past issues of the Sampler. The one you want is in the first row, middle. "Easter Wishes".

http://papercrafterssamplerlibrary.blogspot.com/