Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lots of new post for the New Year

I hope you are having a Safe and Happy New Year.
I have update my blog to all the new stuff for January
I have add some new punch art tutorial that i have for sale. I just love the Cupid and the bear girl and boy valentine set.




I got the new online class posted for January's online class it is all about Valentines Day make sure you take a look.


My new Free punch art for this month is Hello Kitty. I just love her.
If you order from my stampin up Web site you will get Hello kitty for FREE.
after order has been made i will send it to by email. (could take up to 48 hours receive)


I lots more to come in the next few weeks
thanks for stopping By
Bonnie
I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!




Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: