Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday Cake that i made



Here is a birthday cake that i did for my 2 year old nephew. He just loves mickey mouse club house. I made the base of mickeys with a 1/2 round ball cake, then the leg, foot, arm was done wit cup cakes. I use a Doctors glove for the hand and use 3 foam balls painted black for the head and ears, use a blue lickerish for the slide. it come out really cool and the kids just loved it. I had a lot of fun making it and to see his face when he seen the cake was the best!

I have been busy here the pass few weeks i hope to get a few more videos done before Christmas to share some of the thing i have been making.

thanks for stopping By
Bonnie


Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: