Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sympathy Card

Hello Gals,

I have got a sympathy card to share today. I had a lot of fun coming up with this card. It took me a few times to get it the way i liked it but I am happy with the out come.


Supplies used Was

Perfect Plum and whipper white Card stock
Water paper
Textured impressions framed tulips
butterfly punch
Water color crayon perfect plum
stamp pads daffodil delight and black stazOn
stamp sets Greenhouse Garden, teeny tiny wishes
ribbon and one yellow brad

I would also like to share with you some photos of my son in his first race of the year. He come in 2nd.


He towers his mom. Me and my son Tim


The gane that got him into racing, Bobby, Phil and Tim

The Cheering Team.


Thanks for stopping by.

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: