Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mother's Day Card



Here is a Mothers Day Card that i my for my mom this year. I Love this card for two reason.
One you are using up your scrap paper

Two the way this card looks like you have One sheet of paper but is realy 12 sq. on one sheet of whisper white So Cool!

I did two more Cards and truned them in to Birthday cards below.






Cardstock: Pear pizzazz,Peach Parfait,Pink pirouette
Stamp Set: tiny tiny wishes and well scripted
Accessories: 1-1/4" Square Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Decorative label punch embossing folder square lattice

thanks for stopping by
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: