Sunday, January 2, 2011

Valentine Ipod Treat

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year!
On New Years Eve I made this Valentine Ipod Treat holder. I seen one last year on Family Crafts( after Valentines Day). I showed it to my Sara and she wanted me to make them this year for her friends at school.


Here is what i did:
Well i made some changes to my Ipod.
I used the match box Die cut (by sizzix that stampin up sells)to make the Ipod box part,Then i took some red twine taped it to the inside for the box lid. tied another piece of twine to the other end of the twine that i did not tape down. so that i could add to candy kiss to look like ear phones. On the ear phones and twine i add a little heart punches to cover all knots and string ends.
I took stampin up sq punch 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 to make the play list. I hand wrote my song list.
I then took the 1 and 1 1/4 circle punch to make the menu part.
you can fill this box with anything you would like, I just had some candy kiss so i used them.
I hope you enjoy this little idea.
stop back again for another cute little Valentine gift to share.

Thanks for stopping by
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute. What a great idea. TFS.