Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Free Punch Art is posted

Hello Gals,
I just wanted to let you all know that January Free Punch Art is posted.
stop over and take a look..It is call Be Mine Valentine Girl. here is a little peek

just a Reminder for any one new.. to get the punch art Free you have to order any amount from my stampin up web site. click photo on my blog to take you there.

Also the new Mini Catalog comes out january 4th. I have to say i have a list a mile long. I have got so many ideas and there are a few new punches yahooooooooo.. stop over to blog and take a look at the catalog. click catalog below and make a wish list.


today is the last day to order out of the hoilday mini catalog.

Bonnie~



Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: