Sunday, October 3, 2010

Here are some photos of my Painted Pumpkins

Hello gals,
I just wanted to show you my painted pumpkins that i have been working on for the past week to take to the pumpkin fest this past weekend. It was a lot of fun and I sold them all. I could have made a few more. but i can only paint so much.
My other crafts went well to. all in all it was a great weekend.
i will have the free punch art patterns post by Monday at midnight. Sorry they are late.





I hope you all had a great weekend
thanks for stopping by
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Oh Bonnie, these are great. I love Scooby Doo, he would be my sons favorite to. Great job!
angel hugs
Debby

Mary said...

Great pumpkins...I can see why you sold all of them! Mary