Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scary Witch Punch Art

Hello Gals,
I have to say that Fall has come on us real fast this year. I am not sure i am ready for the cold weather. It just seems like summer started.
Well i made another Halloween punch art I am going to call this the Scary Witch.


What i used for this one was

Paper:
black
old olive
gray
plum
crumb cake
daffodil delight

Punches
Owl- hair, broom
lg oval-face, hat brim
wide oval- top of hat
modern label- arms to dress
word window- hands
Sm tag- punch 2 for dress
heart to heart - short fat one for shoes

to see how i did the hat look at this older post of my Owl witch
to see how i put this and the other little guys i have been making look at the Frankenstein post and video



Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: