Sunday, June 13, 2010

Roster Card and Grad Card

Hello Gals,
I have not been doing to much card making this week. I did make a few cards today.
I made this Roster Card. I did seen this card on stampin up connection by melissa carr. It was so cute i had to try it.

This next card was a sketch challenge at stamping 411. I need a grad card so i thought i would use the challenge to make one. here is what we had to go by the sketch


and this is what i come up with


I think i did pretty good. what do you think?
give it a try it is fun.
thanks for stopping by
Bonnie

4 comments:

Steph said...

Both cards are very cute. I love the rooster one with the little chick, that is soooo cute.

Kerin said...

Both cards are great! Love that you incorporated an actual little tassel on the graduation card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great cards.....colors are awesome.

Patti Chesky said...

Great cards! I love that tassel!!