Monday, June 22, 2009

Son Card


Hello everyone,
Here is a card that i made for my son that Graduated for 6th to 7th. I did these with stampin up punches. If you are getting my punch book this pattern will be in the punch book

I just got back for Ohio tonight. I love to go away but, i am so glad to be home. As i told you I was going to take the New Catalog with me. Well i did and i have got a list a mile long on things i can not wait to get and share all my ideas with you. I came home for Ohio with to more kids. I got my nephews kyle and cody for a month. I am not sure what i am going to do with 3 teenage boys But, pary we make it a month.

thanks for stopping by today..
Bonnie~

things i still have going on are :


~Punch books for sale till july 11th $40.00 plus shipping that comes with a album or $20.00 plus shipping with out a album read details in older post

~Ribbon sharing -$15.00 for 3 yards of all the NEW INCOLORS ribbons. thats 18 yards plus $1.00 for shipping

~monthly club - order $25.00 for me on my web site (with out shipping and tax) and get a Free gift in the mail for me JULY GIFT IS A 3-D item. Read details in older post

No comments: