Thursday, June 11, 2009

PUNCH Book for Sale

You guys are way too sweet! After receiving three email requests on my punches ideas today and giving it some thought...the answer is YES!!!! I was asked if I would be willing to do two things...#1. Offer it as a class and #2. Offer it as a finished book! So the answer to both of these questions is YES!!!!

The book will include 20 of these detailed sheets demonstrating how to make 20 different punched creations. 16 of the creations will be brand new (not seen on my blog )The other 4 will be selected from past creations I have made
Here are the details:

Option #1. CLASS

Saturday July 11th

10:30 to 2:00

Cost: $20

What's Included?: 20 pages of punched creations, 6x6 scrapbook pages and , snacks and coffee/tea/water!

Space will be limited so please email me at swapping3fun@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Must RSVP BY the July 4th

Option #2. FINISHED BOOK

Orders must be in to me by Saturday June 27th. I will order the books on July 6th The books will be ready for pick up or shipping by Friday July 30th.
You will be getting a book and 20 pages of punch art ideas.


Cost: $40 (for pick up) or $50 (for shipping)

What's Included?: 20 pages of punched creations WITHOUT the hand written labels of each punched creation, a PDF emailed to you with the finished photo of all pages so you can write in your punches needed. this come with a album.

OR

Cost $20 plue shipping
this will not have a album. just the pages

please email me at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com if you are interested and I will then send you a Pay Pal invoice.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: