Saturday, June 6, 2009

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Hello everyone

what i nice sunny day we are having here in NY. I have been busy with a lot of things. I got my very first stampin up order in the mail the other day. I have not has time to play with everythings but i did make a few new cards.
My Brother in-law is haveing a retirment party today. I made the cake. I think it come out ok. Here is a photo



I also made him a card i seen this card done on Dawn's blog she did it as a father days card and did it as a retirement card. here a photo of the card i made






Here is a card that i had some fun with the punches that we sell. I am going to doing more things like this and adding them to cards. so make sure you check back .
I would love it if you would leave a comment about my blog. thanks for stopping by
Bonnie~

No comments: