Thursday, June 18, 2009

Circle Card

I just had a lot of fun making this card today. I am not sure where i found time to do the card with Sara having end of the year stuff at school and my son Tim Graduation from 6th to 7th grade tonight. I made a video of how i did this card on youtube.




I did get some new toys today from stampin up today. The NEW incolors stamp pads,paper, markers ext.. I have not had time to play with. I also got to see the New Catalog and OMG they have got some great new things. I can not wait to share them all with you. I have not had time to realy look the catalog over, but i am taken it with me this weekend. I am going to OHIO for a graduation party and my cartalog is the first thing i packed...LOL
I am not sure if i will have time to post when i am away. so if not I will post something on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by, till next time keep stamping!!!!
Bonnie~~~~
****************************************************
things i have going on are :

~Monthly card contest (get me them cards)
~ribbon Sharning (detials in older post)
~Monthly club (detailas to the right of blog)
~Punch books for sale ( details in older post)

No comments: